Find out what makes Surge such a great workplace.
The Houston Business Journal has recognized us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in 2020 and 2021. These awards are a testament to our commitment to creating a positive and engaging work environment.
Employee Support and Investment:
At Surge, we provide a supportive and collaborative environment where everyone can do their best work. We believe every employee has something valuable to contribute. We take great pride in attracting, hiring, rewarding and developing talented people with diversity of thought, experience and background. Our value proposition incorporates the guiding principles of “Who We Are” and shapes the Surge culture on the pillars of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Transparency, while recognizing and rewarding our people.
Surge supports our employees by offering competitive compensation, benefits, wellness resources and investing in professional development opportunities. Our goal is to create a workplace where everyone can thrive and contribute in an environment that supports our workforce and families.
Competitive Compensation & Employment Benefits:
Highlights include the following.
Reward and Recognition:
- Industry competitive base pay
- Annual cash bonus (Based upon company and individual performance)
- Long term incentive award
- Special recognition awards
Work/Life Balance and Development:
- Flex-work schedules for Houston office employees
- Ten paid holidays
- Annual leave entitlement (based on experience)
- Sick leave for employees and dependents
- Maternity and parental leave benefits
- Volunteer time off
- Education reimbursement
- Professional and leadership development
Health and Financial Wellness:
- Top-tier medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with significant company contributions
- 401k savings plan with 8% company match
- Company-paid short and long-term disability
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)